Once everyone got together into their groups, all of the groups placed their prototypes on our floor plan to figure out if the size of the seats would fit correctly. Below are a few of the ideas we came up with, the picture on the left was our first idea which was very cluttered and the picture on the right was our ending result which leaves a lot of room for people to walk around and not feel so close to the other seats!
Once we discussed our small prototypes we got to work on our own full size prototype! We made some adjustments with the height on the two different sides and the curves. When drawing on the full size cardboard we used nice stencils for french curves, above on the left is Jacklyn drawing with the stencils and on the right is a picture of the final product!
Can't wait to show you more of our progress after Thursday's class!