When going to put the top on the ramp, we noticed that the construction was not done how it was supposed to be. Because the middle cross section was taller than the sides, we had to use a tool similar to a cheese grater to file down that piece. The sharpness of the tool made it easier to shave off the extra length of the cardboard. Here's a video of Jesika and Serena explaining how we went about fixing it.
Once that was fixed we added more supports to the thinner part of the ramp that didn't have a cross section. By doing this, it will create more stability for when children climb up the ramp to get to the top of the slide.
Toward the end of the day, we cut the pieces to put on the top of the ramp and next time we will glue them on. Don't forget to check back for more updates!